First Dental Visits
What to expect on your adventure
When you walk through our doors, you will be greeted by friendly team members in our reception room. Before your child’s appointment begins, your kids can enjoy our playzone (iPad stations, toddler toys, interactive wall) while you enjoy a beverage or two. During your child’s dental visit, our clinical team is devoted to providing the best care as we focus on compassion, communication and consistency! We use kid-friendly words like “sleepy juice” instead of “shot” and educate our families about what we will be doing.
Whether it is the open bay where our cleanings and exams take place or the private treatment rooms where we fix their teeth, each dental chair is equipped with TV monitors and headphones to put your child at ease. After their check-ups are done, each child receives a goody bag and then heads to the toy tower to pick a prize! We want your children to enjoy each visit and be excited to see us again!
- We want to be your child’s dental home.
- Bring your children to visit us at their 1st tooth/1st birthday, and all the way up to their 18th birthday.
- We are kid-friendly to the core!
- From our practice theme to fun games and prizes, kids love it here.
- Our compassionate team is dedicated to your child’s needs.
- You can lean on us!
- We understand nervous kiddos (and parents) and are here to guide you with experience and proven methods.
- You are safe in our dental home.
- Your child’s safety is very important to us.
- Our equipment and methods meet or exceed industry standards.
- Your kids receive the same quality of care as our own kids (they come here too!).
Financing & Insurance
Excellent care won’t break the bank.
Many adults worry about the cost of dental care, and those worries might grow when you become a parent, and grow some more if you have a second, third, or fourth child. Your Explorer Kids Dental team is here to tell you to let those worries go.
Whether your sweeties are covered by insurance or not, they deserve personalized, high-quality care that makes them feel safe, strong, and healthy. We accept most PPO plans, but if you need assistance covering dental costs, we accept payment through CareCredit® and offer our own Explorer Kids Dental Membership Care Plan.
Dental Membership Care Plan
Annual Membership Levels
$603 value for $350*
$733 value for $500*
$808 value for just $600*
- No monthly premiums
- No claim forms to fill out
- No deductibles
- No downgraded benefits
- No enrollment forms
- No denial of payment for prior treatment
- No annual benefit maximums
- No preauthorization required
Each Year, You Will Receive:
- 2 regular checkup exams
- 2 oral cancer screenings
- 2 regular professional cleanings
- 2 fluoride treatments
- One additional problem-focused exam
- One set of x-rays
2 additional cleanings for $250/$300
25% Member Discount
Each member receives a 25% discount off our regular service fees, including but not limited to:
One discount can be applied per procedure. No coverage for procedures not completed in our office. Balance of payment is due at the time of service.
Become part of
our dental family!
Your Roseville children’s dentists, Dr. Jeff McComb and Dr. Candy McComb of Explorer Kids Dental, are ready to welcome your family to our practice, so schedule a visit today!